The ultimate nacho, with succulent slow roasted crispy chunks of pork, refried beans and melted jack cheese, topped with avocado and sour cream.
▪ Pre-cooked Slow Roasted Pork — 1.25 lbs
▪ Corn Tostadas — 1 pkg
▪ Refried Beans — 1 16oz can
▪ Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded — 8 oz
▪ Avocado, sliced
▪ Sour Cream
1. Defrost and reheat roasted pork in microwave or frying pan.
2. Heat refried beans in microwave or small pot.
3. Cover toaster-oven pan or broiler pan with foil. Preheat toaster oven or broiler.
4. Assemble tostadas on foil covered pan, spreading refried beans first, topping with pork and then shredded Monterey Jack. Place in toaster oven or broiler just until cheese melts.
5. Top with avocado slices and sour cream and serve.
These were awesome! My three year loved her “pizza” and asked for seconds. Very easy to make as well.