▪ Pre-cooked chicken and sauce — 1½ lb
▪ Hawaiian rolls — 1 doz
▪ Cabbage – 2 cups shredded
▪ Slaw dressing — ½ cup
1. Add slaw dressing to cabbage and let sit.
2. Heat pulled chicken in a microwave, in a pot or by cooking in barely simmering water in the vacuum-sealed bag.
3. Slice Hawaiian rolls horizontally. Separate meat into 12 equal parts, approximately 2 ounces each (just under a quarter of a cup). Serve chicken on rolls.
The Southern tradition is to eat the cole slaw on the sandwich, but you can eat it on the side if you prefer.