▪ Pasta, Cellantani — ½ lb
▪ Milk — 1 ½ cup
▪ M&C Sauce Packet
▪ Butter — 4 Tbsp
▪ Bacon Bits — 4 oz
▪ Cheddar, shredded
Take a minute to read Making Pasta before you start.
1. Put a large pot of salted water on for pasta.
2. Put pasta in gently boiling water to cook, stirring occasionally. Set timer for 11 minutes.
3. In large heavy saucepan, melt 4 Tbsp butter over low heat. Saute bacon bits in butter 1 minute.
4. Whisk in M&C Sauce mix to make a paste. Whisk in milk, a little at a time until paste is dissolved, then add the rest. Bring to a boil over med heat, stirring occasionally. Turn heat down and simmer 2 minutes.
5. Sample noodles. When pasta is cooked, strain and set aside.
6. Remove sauce from heat. Wait until it just stops bubbling and then add the cheese and stir gently to melt.