Roasted chicken meat in red chili sauce, served over creamy polenta with melted Monterey jack cheese. Served with sour cream.
Back to the Dinner Menu
Download the Dinner Order Form
▪ Meat from 1 Roasted chicken — 1 lb
▪ Frontera Grill Red Chili Enchilada Sauce
▪ Fine corn meal — 1 cup
▪ Water — 4 cups
▪ Salt — 1/4 tsp
▪ Sour cream — 1 cup
▪ Monterey Jack Cheese
1. Combine chicken and chili sauce in a saucepan with a lid and cook over med-low heat until heated through.
2. Bring 3 cups water to boil in saucepan. Add 1/4 tsp salt.
3. In separate bowl, combine 1 cup cold water and 1 cup corn meal. Whisk corn meal and cold water into boiling water. Keep stirring for 1 minute. When it returns to a boil you can turn the heat down to the lowest setting. Let it cook over very low heat for 4 more minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Turn off heat, cover and let sit a few minutes. Add cheese and stir. Leave some cheese out to sprinkle on top if you choose.
5. Scoop corm meal into each bowl. Top with chicken and sauce. Garnish with cheese and sour cream.