I provide cooking lessons in your home for beginner, intermediate and advanced cooks. You can take a preset course or design your own from the available sessions.
The fastest way to improve as a cook is to learn techniques you can apply in many situations and seasoning groups that define different cuisines.
In each of these sessions, you will make 3-5 dishes, but you will learn how to make many, many more.
Sessions Currently Offered: (Many more write ups to come)
This series is definitely the best bang for the buck – a lifetime of experience crammed into five 2-hour classes.
- Lesson 1 – Searing and Pan Sauces
- Lesson 2 – Knife Skills and Sautéing
- Lesson 3 – Sauces and Starches
- Lesson 4 – International Seasoning
- Lesson 5 – Menu Planning and Timing
- Lesson 1 – Easy Pastas and Sauces
- Lesson 2 – Pizzas and Paninis
- Lesson 3 – Risottos and Polentas
- Lesson 4 – Stewed Meat Dishes and Advanced Sauces
- Lesson 5 – Advanced Pastas
Party Time: Appetizers
- Lesson 1 – Quick and Easy: Fruit, Cheese and Charcuterie
- Lesson 2 – Spanish Tapas
- Lesson 3 – Fancy Classics: Salmon, Quiche, Crab Cakes and more
- Lesson 4 – Traditional English Tea: Sandwiches and Cakes
Desserts – Individual Classes
- Basic Cake: Leveling, Buttercream Frosting, Easy Piping
- Advanced Egg Whites: Souffles, Mousses, Merengues, Macarons and Royal Icing